26 Reasons Why I Hate You Despite Loving You So Much
For anyone who has been truly in love, especially one sided love, they must know the agony and pain that loving someone can cause. It is a sweet pain that hurts your heart and doesn’t let you sleep at night. We don’t generally tend to hate people, we don’t care about. We usually end up hating people who we care about the most, who we actually like and want attention from. Therefore, hate arises for someone special only. Especially, someone you really want to make yours, but are unable to. I hate you is so common these days.
Writing on behalf of all the one sided lovers who are yet to confess their feelings to the one they love, and the people who are still dating someone they love, but aren’t getting what they expected out of it..
Here are the reasons why I hate you so much…
- I hate you because you look at me but you never understand what I’m feeling. You see me, but you don’t read my eyes. Check out: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break-up
- I hate you because you don’t seem to care about my feelings even though I do my best to take care of you.
- I hate you because whenever I try to say something that means the world to me, you take it as a joke and don’t consider it as a possibility. Also read: Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break-up
- I hate you when you look at other girls and talk to them, while you ignore me.
- I hate you because you didn’t wish me this Valentine Day ..even though I spent my entire day thinking about you.
- I #hate you because you think I am just your “friend” and there could possibly be nothing between us ever!
- I #hate you because I spend days and nights thinking about you and us together but it never seems to bother you.
- I hate you because you broke my heart and walked away easily and moved on so fast, whereas I sat down to collect the damned crushed pieces and I still haven’t collected all of them yet.
- I #hate you because you don’t feel the pain I feel when I miss you every day
- I #hate you because despite loving me, you don’t make time to see me every day, whereas I can’t stop thinking about our next meeting every other hour.
- I hate you because when I think about you, I lose focus on my work, my life, my family and my friends.
- I #hate you because you have so much power and control on my heart, that I hate that being “my” heart, it always runs on your commands.
- I #hate you because while I have given you my entire love, heart and soul, you haven’t given me your heart.
- I hate you because you just pass through me without wanting to have a word with me, while I keep thinking of how to make a conversation with you.
- I #hate you because nothing about me seems to attract you, whereas you spend aeons of time laughing with other girls.
- I hate you because you make me go crazy and lose control over my thoughts. I hate the kind of control you have over me.
- I #hate you because you don’t take a step to get us together.
- I hate you because you doubt me so much that I feel like a cheat!
- I #hate you because you don’t seem to miss me as much
- I hate you because you make me feel helpless and vulnerable. Your love makes me lose my mind.
- I #hate you because you don’t see the vision I see of the both of us together.
- I #hate you because you don’t have enough time for me, whereas I can’t get enough of you..
- I hate you because you lie to me so much and even though I know you lie, I forgive you again and again.
- I hate you because you don’t understand the depth of my feelings and take it so lightly.
- I hate you because you don’t reciprocate my love as much as I wished you did
- I hate you because I damn well love you very much.. [Read here: 7 Ways To Heal A Broken Heart ]
What are the reasons which made you hate your loved one? Share with us!