Instructions to Submit Articles
Everyone is welcome to contribute their experiences of life, real life stories, ideas and tips with millions of readers of LikeLoveQuotes.com
Before you submit your write-ups we urge your to go through the instructions to know what type of articles or stories we accept.
Instructions to Submit Your Stories / Articles
- Your articles should be your written by you and owned completely by you. We hate plagiarism, so if your work seems to be plagiaristic, we’ll be forced to ignore it and your future submissions.
- If you are using quotes, references, or any other information in your article that is not your own, you are required to make proper citations.
- The article should be minimum 400 words in length. We don’t prescribe a maximum word count, but articles larger than 1200 would be tough on our editors, and also waaaay too long for our readers.
- We only accept original submissions. Please don’t send articles that have been previously published on other print/digital channels.
- You shall be notified once your articles is published on our website.
Submitting your Story / Article
Send your article ( as a Word / Text / RTF document), your full name, email id and your phone number to info@LikeLoveQuotes.com or you may use below tap here
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Do I get paid for writing for Love Quotes?
No. But you do get a chance to get featured on our website. We will give all the necessary credits, wherever applicable.
Q2. How will I know if I am eligible for submitting an article?
If you are a human, you are eligible. No robots allowed, please.
Q3. Will Love Quotes become the owner of the article if I submit?
No. You still remain the sole owner of the article. But if your article is selected and it is published, we will need exclusivity of the article for at least one month from the date of publishing. By sending an article, you also grant us royalty-free rights to use the article.
Q4. What should my article / story be about?
Anything. No kidding. Having said that, take a look around the kind of articles we put out on this website. Life Experiences, Advice, Tips and Stories with a positive message or even stories with a social impact are encouraged!
Q5. What is the guarantee my article will be published?
Nope, no guarantee.
Q6. When my article will be published?
As soon as possible, if it’s selected after review!
Q7. Will you edit my article?
Yes. We do edit and proof articles submitted for grammar. In some cases, those changes can be very drastic, and it is not going to be possible for us to get the modified article reviewed by you. However, we ensure the article’s concept and the central idea remain the same.
Q8. My question isn’t listed here.
Reach us on info[@]LikeLoveQuotes or tap here to write to us directly.