My Boyfriend Hasn’t Introduced Me To His Parents Yet – What To Do?
Me and my boyfriend has been dating each other for almost a year now and he hasn’t introduced me to his parents yet! Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
1) Sweet heart one year is not long enough , it’s critical that in love relationships that he is ready not you because we women matured quicker than men . Let them decide for that. Don’t think negative but just enjoy and appreciate that you have each other. He will let you know when he is in for a long term commitment.
2) That’s a bad thing girl. If your boyfriend is serious about you, he will introduce you to his family considering that you both are in a year together.
3) He may not have introduce you to his parent’s because, he want to make it sure that he is doing the right thing. But it doesn’t mean that he does not loves you. He is just doing the thing’s properly.
4) Let this guy go, he is hiding something or maybe he is ashamed of his family. You want a man loves his family and respects you enough to introduce you to the family be proud to have you as his woman.
5) Same situation I have been too, but we’re dating for a half year I asked my boyfriend why he’s not introducing me to his parents, he explained me all things about his past and because of that I understood him. But for over one year that’s not a good thing but better to ask your boy friend first.
6) A really bad boy friend, he don’t love you, he is only fooling you because if he do loves you first he might have introduced you to his family as his girlfriend, but its been a year already, you are wasting your time and effort for him, you deserve someone better than him dear. Wake-up.
What else do you suggest? Let us know in comments below. Got some questions that needs to be answered? Send it to our Facebook page.